Last Updated: November 17, 2022
Please take special care to read and understand the following information, as it pertains to you. CV.In Da Surf will not be held liable in the event that any guests or parties involved fail to do so. Requests for further clarification must be submitted before any deposit payments are made to avoid miscommunication or misunderstanding. Please send any and all such requests to email@example.com
Reservation and Payment
1. 30% (for the individuals) / 50% (for groups) of the total payment should be paid as a deposit in advance within 3 working days of availability confirmation to reserve the spot.
2. A deposit of 30% should be made to CV.In Da Surf if using the following payment methods:
3. The remaining 70% (for individuals) / 50% (for groups) of the total payment must be paid by the guest in cash (IDR) or credit card* on check-in or the first day of the lesson to CV.In Da Surf.
For your own records, please keep a copy of your payment receipt in case it is required in the future.
*2% additional charge will be applied for credit card payments.
Cancellation/Travel expense return
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL
1. Surf and Stay / Surf Lesson packages for groups (i.e. 2 or more individuals) resulting in the cancelation of 1 individual in the group will result in the loss of the deposit for the canceling party. However, the individuals continuing with the Surf and Stay or Surf Lesson package, their deposit paid will be recalculated individually to reflect the correct total balance due, excluding the deposit paid by the canceling individual.
2. In case the guest's flight is canceled by the air company due to a volcano eruption/ earthquake or any other disease, we will need a cancellation confirmation from your air company. A suitable alternative will be offered where possible.
In all other cases of cancellation we will follow our standard cancellation policy.
Images and Marketing
You agree that, while participating in any surf lesson, trip or event organised by CV. In Da Surf, images, photos, or videos taken by us and/or other participants may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grant CV.In Da Surf a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing, promotions, and the creation of promotional materials in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.
All videos from the video analyzing lesson are available for downloaded without any additional charge. Please provide your own USB or SD card. Due to the file size, we will not be sending any files by e-mail or Dropbox.
We do video shooting day after day. Ex.: If you book 3 lessons there will be 2 video analyzing. If you book only one lesson please ask us to confirm will we do the video on this day or not. Please pay attention, video shooting can be canceled anytime due to weather condition or technical reasons. There is no price reduction in this case.
Booking on behalf of others
If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party. By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your booking, notifying the Tour Operator or your travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the Tour Operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
In Da Surf Bali is not responsible for any injury, illness, death, damage during lesson or stay, incidental expenses, or consequential losses that you incur as a result of the canceled booking including visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment. CV.In Da Surf will make suitable alternative arrangements where possible. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or if you reject any suitable alternatives, CV.In Da Surf will not provide you with a refund for unused products or services as determined in its discretion.
BY PAYING THE DEPOSIT, THE GUEST CONFIRMS THAT THEY HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” AND ATTACHED INFORMATION LIST in its entirety.