Last Updated: December 21, 2018
Please take special care to read and understand the following information, as it pertains to you. In Da Surf Bali will not be held liable in the event that any guests or parties involved fail to do so. Requests for further clarification must be submitted before any deposit payments are made to avoid miscommunication or misunderstanding. Please send any and all such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation and Payment
1. 30% of the total payment should be paid as a deposit in advance within 5 working days of availability confirmation to reserve the spot.
2. A deposit of 30% should be made to CV.In Da Surf if using the following payment methods:
3. The remaining 70% of the total payment must be paid by the guest in cash (IDR) or credit card* on check-in or a first day of the lesson to CV.In Da Surf.
For your own records, please keep a copy of your payment receipt in case it is required in the future.
*2% additional charge will be applied for credit card payment.
Cancellation/Travel expense return
1. Surf and Stay / Surf Lesson packages for groups (i.e. 2 or more individuals) resulting in the cancelation of 1 individual in the group will result in the loss of the deposit for the canceling party. However, the individuals continuing with the Surf and Stay or Surf Lesson package, their deposit paid will be recalculated individually to reflect the correct total balance due, excluding the deposit paid by the canceling individual.
2. In case if the guest flight canceled by air company due to volcano eruption/ earthquake or any other disease, we will need a cancellation confirmation from your air company and we will do a full refund except for transaction fee, in 30 days after your request.
In all another case of cancellation we will follow our standard cancellation policy.
Images and Marketing
You agree that, while participating in any surf lesson, trip or event organised by CV. In Da Surf, images, photos or videos taken by us and/or other participants may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grants CV.In Da Surf a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.
All video from video analysing lesson are available for downloaded without any additional charge. Please provide your own USB or SD card. Due to the file size, we will not be sending any files by e-mail or Dropbox.
Booking on behalf of others
If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party. By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your booking, notifying the Tour Operator or your travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the Tour Operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
In Da Surf Bali is not responsible for any injury, illness, death, damage during lesson or stay, incidental expenses, or consequential losses that you incur as a result of the cancelled booking including visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment. In Da Surf Bali will make suitable alternative arrangements where possible. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or if you reject any suitable alternatives, In Da Surf Bali will not provide you with a refund for unused products or services as determined in its discretion.
BY PAYING THE DEPOSIT, THE GUEST CONFIRMS THAT THEY HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” AND ATTACHED INFORMATION LIST in its entirety.